CAREOLL service does not need to be implemented by users. The launch of an application is realized via Internet connection as soon as possible. The complicated implementations that required long-term and additional, often unforeseen, costs are now part of the past. Therefore, the need for technical maintenance is reduced to access to the Internet.
The development and increasing accessibility of the Internet, as well as the development of new technologies, contributes to the increasing availability of web solutions in comparison to, so far, desktop applications.
CAREOLL service is a web based application and as such has many advantages over desktop versions of applications. An ordinary computer user in daily work makes it easier to use web applications because:
- No technical knowledge is required for the use of the web application. Basic knowledge of computer and Internet usage is sufficient,
- Web access only requires a web browser,
- Web applications work on different platforms and operating systems,
- Web applications can be accessed from different devices (desktop and laptops, mobile phones, tablet devices),
- The web application is installed, updated and maintained on a web server, without having to be distributed and / or installed on end-user computers,
- New versions of the software are automatically available.